THE FUTURE OF ORGANIC FOOD
This edition under the motto ‘The future of organic food’ taking place from 30 September-1 October 2021 online & live from Warsaw, Poland is organised by
IFOAM Organics Europe in collaboration with the Polish Chamber of Organic Food.
The 2021 edition of the Organic Food Conference is the go-to place particularly for organic food processors, retailers, traders, importers and control bodies, and will cover, among others:
– The European Green Deal and how to reach the 25% target of organic land by 2030;
– Expected changes in the new EU Organic Regulation;
– What packaging should look like for organic products; and
– An update on the ProOrg project
– Inspiring stories of organic successful business models in cooperation with FoodShift2030.
This event is co-financed by the European Union, under the Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA). The sole responsibility for this communication lies with IFOAM Organics Europe. The CINEA is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information provided.