The Future of Organic Food
This edition under the motto ‘The future of organic food’ took place from 30 September-1 October 2021 online & live from Warsaw, Poland.
The 2021 edition of the Organic Food Conference is the go-to place particularly for organic food processors, retailers, traders, importers and control bodies, and will cover, among others:
– The European Green Deal and how to reach the 25% target of organic land by 2030;
– Expected changes in the new EU Organic Regulation;
– What packaging should look like for organic products; and
– An update on the ProOrg project
– Inspiring stories of organic successful business models – examples from FoodShift2030.
Dr. Helga Willer
Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL)
Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development, European Commission
Regulatory and International affairs, Assoziation ökologischer Lebensmittelhersteller e.V. (AöL)
Co-Founder, Circular Food Technology
Board Vice President, IFOAM Organics Europe
Marketing & CFO, Pizzi Osvaldo & C. Spa
This event is co-financed by the European Union, under the Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA). The sole responsibility for this communication lies with IFOAM Organics Europe. The CINEA is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information provided.