Frequently asked questions
How do I register for the event?
Registrations will soon open.
Follow https://www.organicseurope.bio/ for the latest updates.
How can I engage in the discussion?
During the event participants will engage in the discussion through multiple functions: chat, Q&A, feedback (emoji) button, and live polls will be available.
- Via the chat, you will be able to comment the topic.
- Via the Q&A function, you will be able to submit your proposal for questions* to the Congress speakers.
- With the feedback (emoji) button, you will be able to give virtual reaction or applause to our speakers.
- With the live-polls, you will be able to provide real-time feedback to the moderators of the event.
* Please note that the amount of questions that will reach our speakers live will be limited due to time limitations. To get an answer to a question that was brought up live we kindly invite you to address our speakers or our organisations on social media after the event.
Will the OFC be translated?
The Congress language is English.
Will the OFC sessions be recorded and available for later viewing?
All Congress 2021 sessions will be recorded and shared on the OFC website.
Will the material of the OFC be shared with the participants?
The materials of the Congress that can be shared, will be available on the OFC website.
Will I receive the list of participants?
Due to high number of registrations and raised concerns to privacy issues, the list of the OFC2021 participants won’t be circulated between the registrants.